Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vets

I've just been for an interview at a Vets around the corner from me, and I start next Spring :D
They just asked about my work experience, am I confident with horses (they had 3 heavies, 2 horses and 3 ponies at the last farm I worked at), and then about some of the other things I do, like mentoring.
I was shown around the practise and then they said I can join the team.

It is a brand new practice, which is still being built, and they are opening next spring time. It will be a general practice, with an Artificial Insemination place for horses.

It should be good fun, and they seem like really nice people!
They have found a vet nurse, and are looking for a graduate vet, so we should all start around the same time, and can get to know each other, and no-one will be new.

It's good to watch the practise be built, and then be there when it opens.

No comments: