Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dropped my Driving Licence...

:(
Was getting the train to the Zoo this morning, got my tickets out and dropped my bus pass. Picked it up and didn't think anything of it until later in the day I realised I didn't have my driving licence! Must have fallen under the seat or something.

Rang round Arriva, National Rail, Train stations but all were useless and gave me a different number to ring. Nothing handed in.
Emailed them and got a really quick reply saying to wait 5 days (for it to be processed if it has been handed in) and if it has they'll contact me! :)

I know theres only a tiny chance of it being handed in but will try them anyway.
Think its £20 to replace, so not too bad ... just a pain! :(

Title did say "Lost" but I'm not that bad at driving, I hope!!

No comments: