Saturday, January 22, 2011

Biology of the Cell

Was awful.

9am exam on a Saturday... ?
-_-

The first half of the Multiple Guess I probably knew what 1 of the questions actually meant.

Then there were 6 longer questions, I knew a couple but the others I just had to guess, write down a load of key words that may have been slightly related and hope for the best :/

It was a 2 hour exam and I left after an hour, there were a load of people that left before me but I just thought I'd best sit there and pretend to try + get marks rather than just walking out.

I got 9.8 out of 10 on the coursework, but that only counts as 10% of the module.
So unlike Genes I'm only going into the exam with 9.8% of the module but still need to get 40% to pass.

Theres another exam on Monday thats worth 20% but thats about drawing and interpreting electron micrographs which tbh just look like grey blobs and I have no idea what the organelles are, let alone their function!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yes but 9.8 is AMAZING & has got to have some impact on your overall result.